Vacante para Guest Arrival Receptionist Vacation Club
The Guest Arrival Receptionist will act as a liaison with the Hotel Guest requiring special needs and requirements. The receptionist will be the key person stationed in the Lobby to welcome and greet guest coordinating their check -in for their vacation membership tours. Ensure optimal level of customer service to all guest. In addition, manage, report and replenish the incentive “gifting” inventory and maintain all operative system up to date and accurate
• Fully Bilingual: English and Spanish (Advanced English).
• Available to work on Weekends and Holidays.
• Integrity and Confidentiality.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Initiative and adaptability.
• Detail oriented.
• Customer service experience.
• Experience in preparing, reviewing and/or processing sales contract.
• Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point.
• Auditing and Inventory experienced.
• Experience in the timeshare or vacation ownership industry preferred.
• Reside In or Close to Cap Cana.
• Great Working Environment.
• Starting salary of RD$50,000.00 / month.
• Medical Insurance.
Enviar CV a Jelenis.email@example.com